Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Here We Go Again

I know I haven't written in a while, but after the last jammy job fiasco, I did some soul searching. I've been working on the outline for a book instead of worrying about money.

So now I worry about failure instead, but fuck it, I'm going to do it anyway.

If I fail miserably, at least my girls will have something to look back at as they try to understand how I went from a good little baptist, to a spell book stealing teenager, and a brief period as a new age holy roller to where I am now.

And maybe someone else will want to read it too.

Bear with me. Fingers crossed. Later Taters.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I will buy a copy.

Hurry.

-Tiff

kenju said...

Can't wait to read it!!

Anonymous said...

About damn time. Hee.

b.fez

Celia said...

Can't wait to read it.

Unknown said...

You can do it! And of course I'll buy one, AND pimp it out to everybody I can find!

BetteJo said...

I'm not always to the blog in a timely fashion, but you can bet I'd be early to getting in line to buy your book. You have a way of telling a story, woman!