Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trying Not to Pee Myself with Glee

Ya'll may remember about a month ago my mentioning that I was practically begging this other company to hire me.

I have an interview today at four.

Please, light a candle, say a prayer, offer up a sacrifice, cross your fingers, toes and eyes, bang a drum, say a few chants and maybe even do the PeeWee dance.



Whatever works.

I haven't been on an interview in 15 years. I am scared beyond shitless.

Maybe the lunar eclipse taking place on the winter solstice is a good sign. I'm hoping so.

Wish me luck!



Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

tiff said...

DONE, done, done, done, and done. I'll have to see about the naked dancing though. It's COLD Outside!

Deb Rox said...

If you need a reference, send 'em my way.

kenju said...

What Tiff said! Prayers being said now!

Unknown said...

On it like a bonnet, good luck!!

Anonymous said...

All that goes for me too!

BetteJo said...

Oh my gosh! You are BRAVE!! I haven't had an interview in something like 23 years. One reason I hope I don't lose my job.
Here's hoping you get this job!