Sunday, September 30, 2012

Reginald and Cicero



I was going to write about how a certain credit card company is a big fat winky hole, but I don't want to think about it anymore, so I give you... BUNNIES!!!

Most of you  know that my sweet Lola B. died a couple of weeks ago. It was all my fault, an unfortunate accident, the guilt for which still stabs my gut whenever I think about it. Cicero and Reginald joined our menagerie about a week ago. They are not high dollar pedigree show stock like Lola, nor are they particularly fond of people. I don't think they've been handled much in their five months, but they're slowly warming up to us.

For the record? BOYS PEE EVERYWHERE.

Anywho...

Enjoy. We'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!
Pin It

6 comments:

rennratt said...

I love that you're streaming "Penn's Sunday School" in the background. I look forward to listening to it tomorrow at work.

The fur-babies are cute, too.

rennratt said...

Uh, oops! I'd hit my link to the podcast while clicking on your youtube link!

kenju said...

They are cute. How did you decide on their names?

Mahala said...

T.A. said that since they were English, they should be "sirs." I wanted to name them Stephen and Duncan but I was out voted lol. I dunno where she got Reginald from, but Cicero was my great uncle from Texas. He had a fortune telling newspaper column. You sent in $2 and your question and he'd provide an answer in the following week's paper.

BetteJo said...

Oh I didn't know about Lola! So sorry! These boys are really cute, they look just like stuffed animals, I swear!

Unknown said...

My condolences on Lola's passing. I know you miss her. But the boys are adorable!!