Friday, September 17, 2010

Drunk on Wheels

Swirly Eyes and Stars
This was outside a store at the flea market. I wonder what they sold inside?


I'd like to start off today with a little TMI (because I know that deep down, you really do care.) I feel like crap on a cracker. Not even a good cracker. One of those reduced fat, salt free, off-brand saltines whos freshness date expired three weeks ago.

Yes, THAT craptacular.

Aunt Flo is leaving me presents. I'll leave it at that. If I WERE going to go into more detail, but I won't because I'm sensitive to your needs for delicacy, I'd have to use words like "chunky," "chum bucket" and reference the movie "Carrie." I'd probably have to mention crime scenes and Jack the Ripper as well, but like I said, I'll spare you.

Because I rock that way.

I'm so glad it's finally Friday. The week after a weeks vacation is officially the longest feckin' week EVAH! My plans for the weekend include some very light housework, maybe some clay-bead-jewelry dabbling and our adventure to the roller derby on Saturday night. Lord willin' there will be pictures. Apparently there's some kinda beer fest in Big City this weekend too, so I figure most of the folks at the derby will be in various stages of intoxication. I'm sure a grand time will be had by all.

Just in case, I'm gonna set up a PayPal account just for bail money donations.

Anywho...

I booked over 100K here at the Asylum yesterday, so I'm up to my armpits in paperwork. Ya'll have a good one. We'll talk again soon!

Later Taters!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Hope you feel up to the roller derby - I'm still hoping for pictures!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I have always wanted to see the roller derby, (I used to love the wrestling) and I hate that they don't have one close here. Hope is was a blast and a half.