Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Dead Appliances and David Boreanaz


I finally gave up hope on the vacuum cleaner. I did everything I knew how to do to try to fix it, which wasn't much, then said the heck with it and spent most of the grocery money on a new one.

It's still sitting in the box in the middle of the living room floor.

Then? The t.v. died. Well, not the t.v. but the satellite box. It was working fine until they called and said our stuff was obsolete and sent us new boxes. T.A. installed ours, then after about a week it quit for a couple of hours. Yesterday it died and stayed dead. They're coming out on Friday We've been streaming movies and old shows from Netflix through T.A.'s Wii for the time being.

I'll be watching a lot of this:



Don't judge me.

Angel was all about helping the helpless, reckon he can fix my satellite box?

In other news...

Bossman just keeps on getting caught in major booboos. I don't know if it's Karma, God's awesome sense of humor or the physical manifestation of Bossman's deeply buried guilty conscience, but I'm enjoying the show.

He will be out of the office for the entirety of next week and I can work all the overtime I want to stay caught up. To say I'm giddy with anticipation of a jerk free five days would be the understatement of the year.

Back at the trailer...

Ma's been riding the crazy train again. She keeps asking me if I'm still moving out, what home I'm putting her in and if I'm going to live the little pink trailer or stick her in it.

I have no idea where she's getting the little pink trailer from. I'd never live in a pink trailer. I'm not a huge fan of pink.

Anywho...

It's Humpday ya'll, but I'm already too tired this week to hump it. Hell.. just do what you gotta do to get through it.

Ya'll have a good one.

Later Taters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got started on Netflix and I love it. Been watching a lot of the animated shows, Drawn Together, being one of my favs (don't judge either) But it is better than a lot of the other stuff out there to chose from. Enjoy your free week. You deserve it after all that has been going on.

Mevely317 said...

G'evening and "hey there" (as my granddaughters in 'Bama say)!

Gotta come forward n' tell ya how much I've become hooked on your blog .... head over teakettles, that is.
As far as the Asylym goes - wish I had your moxie! Keep on keepin' on!

Myra

Aarin said...

its ok. alan rickman killed not one, but two of my sisters tv's. killed one while watching 'dogma' and another with one of the potter flicks