Like the Proverbial Beheaded Fowl


Oh my gawd the busy. The Asylum is insane... go figure.

For those of you keeping score, I slept like a rock last night. You would think I'd be feeling as fresh as a bright, yellow daisy this morning. You would be incorrect. I feel like I've been trampled by a herd of wild, rabid squirrels.

Go ahead.. laugh.. but rabid squirrels are a serious threat to modern society and will eventually cause the downfall of civilization as we know it.

When it happens, I'll try to fight the urge to say "I told you so."

Anywho...

Here at the trailer, the thick odor of kerosene fills the air. Ma ordered heating oil yesterday because apparently, the voices have told her that March is blizzard month here in the holler. The little pip squeak who delivered it was new and his inexperience became evident as he sprayed kerosene on the side of the house and down the side of the barrel before finally hitting the hole.

If he's married, I'll bet ya $20 he doesn't have any kids. The dude had serious issues getting hose "A" into hole "B" before shooting it off.

During my last trip to the Wonderful World of Wally, I finally bought myself that slow cooker I was going to get myself for Christmas. I used it on Sunday to make BBQ chicken and holy pig nipples... was that some good stuff. I've not used it again yet, I've been surfing the internet for recipes. If ya'll have any awesometastic Crockpottery recipes to share, drop me an email.

I reckon I need to get my big butt back to the Asylum.. but then I get off in two hours. I've got like $12K in orders to enter. Not a bad day's worth of sales bookings.

We're going to get through this. We just all need to hunker down in survival mode.

Trust me.

Just watch out for the squirrels.

Later Taters!