Friday, November 07, 2008

This Week, A Recap

This has been the longest week. Let's recap shall we?
  • Early in the week, I had a serious case of the weepies. I hope I got that out of my system for a while
  • We elected a new president and I broke my steadfast "no politics" posting rule, leading to my pissing some people off. Apparently my practice of not judging others and honoring their right to support who they want, believe what they want and respect them unconditionally, doesn't apply in reverse. Oh well. Whatever. Bite me.
  • Mr. G came by for a visit, causing me all kinds of distress. I think he's gone back in to hiding now. Hopefully he'll stay there.
  • Bubbles shared the news of her crotch rot with the world. I'd like to suggest that we all fall to our knees and pray that she took the hint yesterday and keeps her vajayjay outbreaks to herself from now on.

Anywho... this week is almost in the can. I'm looking forward to having a long weekend and having time to write a bit. The only major task o' domesticity is to tackle the bathroom.

It's major scary in there ya'll.

It's not a Bubbles-Free Friday, but it's still Friday. Let's rock it like a long haired mama's boy in Spandex pants and black eyeliner.

Later Taters!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

oh, your life in the holler craps me up.
It's unfortunate that Bubbles has no filter (or pants that fit)

terri said...

I'm so tired of the continued political CRAP. The president elect was elected fair and square. He, like all the other candidates, only wants what's best for the people. It's time for everyone to accept that fact and support him. (And I didn't even vote for the guy! But I'm ready to support him.)

Traci Dolan said...

I wasn't aware anyone was pissed off at you for what you posted. I'm sure a lot of people didn't like what I wrote and there are sites of my friends that I don't comment on because I don't agree with them but they have a right to how they feel about the election. I just want all of us to come together and move this country forward. I would have wanted the same thing had McCain won. You're all right, Mahala. Don't fret.