Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Long Weekends and Craig Ferguson

Holy Tater Tots Batman.. it's already Humpday!

One more day and this week will be toast. Thank (please insert the name of the Supreme Deity of your choice.) However, the four day holiday I've been looking forward to has been shortened to three days. Bossman is going out on sales calls next week, so both Bubbles and I are working a full week.

Five days of Bubbliciousness. I may be forced to impale myself right between the eyes with a hot pink hi-lighter.

I'm a tiny bit irked that Bubbles still gets her long weekend, being forced to take tomorrow as her "low-work" day, but I am thankful to get a full week's pay. These four day weeks are gettin' a little scary, especially when I check my account balance.

In other news...

Have ya'll seen that Craig Ferguson will be hosting the July 4th celebration on CBS? Ya'll can catch the Fergburger live from 10-11 p.m. Friday night. Rascal Flatts will also be performing.

I've not mentioned his Ferguliciousness lately, but I still record The Late Late Show every night (when I don't bork up the DVR) and start each day with snorts and giggles. It beats the hell out of the early morning news programs, with their rape, murder, plundering and pillaging. I have the rest of the day to catch up with the latest news.

Okay, I have to admit that for about a week, I did cheat on Craiggers.

*hangs head in shame*

I was lead astray by the discovery of The Riches on Hulu and I admit, I watched that instead. I've since seen the error of my ways (besides, I've watched all of them, some twice) and I promise to be good from now on.

*cough*

He'll forgive me.. right?

Craiggers???

*sniffle*

Okay.. I'd better get it in gear. Bossman is walking up and down the hall looking.. irritable.

Ya'll have a kick ass day. And remember, it's Humpday so hump it like a horny toad!

Ribbit.

6 comments:

tiff said...

I'm humpin' it! I'm humpin'!!!

kenju said...

I'm tryin to hump, but this damn yellow jacket sting has me howling in pain and itchiness.

Mahala said...

Easy there tiff, don't burn out too soon lol.

Awww kenju.. don't hump the yellow jackets!!!!

Travel said...

One more day, one more day, one more day

I can make it.

DG

Mahala said...

Hang in there DG.. this one is almost licked.

Dianne said...

Something tells me Craig will adore you even more cause you cheat. He does appreciate the naughty :)

and with Eddie no less!