Filling in the Blanks

It's going to be a good day ya'll. It's Thursday, I'm off tomorrow and Bubbles is leaving at 11 today.

For reals! Could it get any better??

Oh.. and I have some lukewarm hot gossip.. I think. Bubbles, the Bubbahubby and Precious 1 & 2 are going out of town for the weekend and for some reason, Bubbles had to make a hurried emergency call to the Hee-Haw clinic this morning. Apparently, she misplaced something.

During all the phone drama, there was a call from Bubbahubby who was frantically searching for whatever "it" is and Bubbles said, "I don't have another one, it's the only one I've ever had."

Do people still use diaphragms?

It might be something totally different, but in my version of the story, it's going to be her diaphragm.

Anywho, thank ya'll for your words of encouragement regarding TwistedMare.com. I'll be adding a few more designs over the weekend, including a new t-shirt design, "ROADKILL: It's not just for breakfast anymore."

I'm going to go look busy now. Ya'll have a good one.

Later Taters!