You Can't Be Too Rich or Too Thin

We're in for some major thunder boomers today, here in the holler. I love storms. Huge, booming, window jiggling storms, with the kind of thunder that you can feel deep in your chest. There's something about that raw, natural energy that excites me.

Did any of you watch TLC on Sunday night? There's a new weight loss guru, Paul McKenna, with the show "I Can Make You Thin." His plan isn't a diet, he even goes so far to say you can eat absolutely anything you want, as long as you follow his four golden rules:

1. When you're hungry.. EAT

2. Eat what you want, not what you think you should

3. Eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful

4. When you're full, stop eating

When I first heard him say "eat whatever you want" I was like.. great.. more bullshit. But I listened and actually, it sort of makes sense. The show is airing for 5 weeks, so I decided I'd give it a shot. I weighed in yesterday and I'll weigh in again at the end of the airings. Throughout the series he'll be talking about emotional eating, cravings and getting motivated for exercise. I figure, nothing else has seemed to work for me, what's 5 weeks in the span of a lifetime?

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Ya'll have heard me mention "the project" a few times and it's finally time for the unveiling. I should have had it ready friggen AGES ago, but life seems to get in the way of the grandest of plans.



Twistedmare.com is the home of tees, hoodies, mugs and more, graced with my own warped sense of Southern inspired humor. I've been spending a lot of time learning the ins and outs of Cafepress, how to get the products to show up right and struggling with learning Photoshop. I've only got a handful of designs ready to go, but I've got gobs of ideas.

The really cool part? YOU can make money from my designs too. Cafepress has an affiliate program, so if you have a Southern inspired blog and you want to link to my shop, you can make a commission on any sales that result from the link on your site. You'll have to join the affiliate program to participate, if you need help drop me an email and we'll see what we can work out.

And even cooler? Although the "official" launch is today I've already had a few sales.

Anywho, that's my exciting news for today. I'm gonna get skinny and rich.

*snort*

It's humpday ya'll. Hump it like a mofo.