Three Days Isn't Enough and Craig Ferguson's Girlfriend Doesn't Live Here

Oh what a pleasure it is to be back at the Cubicle Asylum this morning.

*cough*

I've been trying really hard to come up with something witty, entertaining and non-whiny for ya'll this morning, but I'm not having much luck. I guess I'll just own up and tell ya'll like it is. I feel like dog poo, crap on a cracker. A hormonally challenged crazy person who is only one Bubbles outburst away from going on a murderous rampage.

It ain't pretty ya'll.

I wasted my extra day off yesterday. I had grand plans, I did. I was going to work on a new web-based business idea, one that would explode in popularity and lead me from trailer dwelling poverty to an Orange County mansion where I could live a life of leisure, eating bon-bons and watching soaps all day.

Okay, so maybe I exaggerate just a smidge.

Instead, I spent the day battling a migraine, the kind that makes you wanna hurl grits everytime you move your head. Looking at the computer screen was NOT an option. As a result, I'm way behind on checking all my feeds and commenting and...

I've got bloggers guilt.

I feel much better today, the head trauma is gone and I slept like a baby for hours and hours yesterday, so if nothing else I'm well rested. I guess I should be thankful that it hit on a day when I wasn't expected at work.

I'm still a cranky mofo though.

My blog stats are going wonkytaters with searches for "craig ferguson girlfriend" and "craig ferguson tmz." I noticed it before I'd watched last nights Late Late Show with my coffee this morning. It's kind of funny, I can tell what the Fergburger has mentioned the night before by the search terms that come up on my stats the following day.

Anywho, I'd better get back to work. Or at least pretending to. Ya'll have a good one.