Monday, October 01, 2007

Squinting Through the Fog

Holy shitzus...Why can't anyone invent an IV line for use by the general public to quicken the delivery of caffeine into the bloodstream? I tossed and turned last night until nearly three, then got up at 6:30. I've got my hair pulled back in a pony tail, forget makeup and after three cups of coffee, I'm still mining for eye boogers. Thankfully it's the first day of the month and we're unable to enter any orders until they finish with the mysterious month end accounting spells.

Any attempt by me to accomplish a task more complex than dressing myself for the next eight hours will most definitely end in disaster. I intend to put all of my energy into avoiding actual work for the duration, which means I'll probably be back with more earth shattering Mahala-wisdom later today.

It's Monday ya'll.. just survive.

4 comments:

tiff said...

I'm right there with you.

Crazed Nitwit said...

I'm so sad my Monday classes were cancelled. Yup, I'm bereft.(hehehehehehe)

kenju said...

I'm not sure I have survived this Monday. Mr. kenju was a bear today.

Anonymous said...

I think you and I lived through the very same Monday!