Monday, October 01, 2007

A Little Linky Love: Revellian's Best Post SEO Meme

Terri tagged me with Revellian’s Best Posts SEO Meme. Here’s how it works:
Start tag
This is a new fun seo meme ride for us all. This is based on the seo theory that links to posts inside your blog are more important than links to your home page. I have selected three posts I want to promote along with my site’s name. You will do the same thing.Let’s keep it simple and spread our good work around to both share and build some ratings! Make sure you pick three posts that you feel are your best. You could also select 3 posts you simply want to promote. Your site name is listed with your 3 selected posts beneath.Once you have your post up: Add the sites and post links of the folks you tagged onto your post. Try to add the site and post links to anyone involved to maximize the effectiveness. Tag a minimum of 5 people or go wild like me and tag 15!Try your best not to double tag people so it will spread better! Please actually read the posts from everyone so you can see some really good work from our beloved blogging friends! Make your title a little different from mine to avoid repetitive titles. Please try to maintain some friendly updates to your post too.

Revellian dot com - SEO Keywords For Beginners, Content: The Kings Illegitimate Stepchild, Tales of Blogger-X Illusion

Mariuca - Wishing On A Falling Star - Love In Disarray, In Love With A Dream, The Good Client

Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery - Perfume Shopping Spree, Defining Beauty, In Full Splendour

Speedcat Hollydale Page - Rocket Boy in Hawaii - DC9, Speedcat’s Death Ride into Terror!, The Boy Inside All Men

Terri Terri Quite Contrary - Just How Immature Are We?, Finding a Voice, So Much More to See than the Game

Mahala- Uncle Huberts Custom Cows, Pray for the Child at Big Lots, The Legend of Saushie's Crotch

Add yourself, post, then get added at Bobby’s site when you are done by leaving a comment at Revellian’s Best Posts SEO Meme
End tag

I’m tagging:

Tiff
Poopie
HoneysuckleRose
BetteJo
Dixie Peach

6 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

Hi! I have added your post links on the original. You should add all the post links from mine (that you don't have) so everyone will will add you to theirs. That's the idea. You want all the links on yours as well as having yours on everyone else's! Even the people you tag will do the same thing. It will eventually be too much but until that point we can all link together! Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding! I thought this one was kind of a lot of work, but worth it!

tiff said...

At first I didn't htink I understood the rules, then I took more than a frog-blink to read and now I got it.

MMMkay - tomorrow will be it. I have a cupla meme-y things to work into a post anyhow, so it should fit right in!

Thanks for the tag, I think. ;)

BetteJo said...

Simple? lol! I'm gonna hafta read this over again when I get home from work and can think again!! :)

BetteJo said...

Uh .. I'm not really at work. Nah - jus' kidding!

tiff said...

Oh - it's posting today. Kinda. :>