Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Checking In

It's been a better day. Louise and I took a hammer and a screw driver to the latch doohickey on the hippy van door and now it works. I've got a spoon in the cupholder to fix it with if it happens again.

You might be a redneck...

I still don't have a Thermos. I'm going to look in the camping supplies department at Wal-Mart the next time I'm out that way, they should have some that aren't glass lined. If I have to conform to the hillbilly way of life and buy one that's camo colored, then so be it. I need my coffee.

Anywho.. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm not like.. curled up under my desk in the fetal position humming the theme from the Andy Griffith Show.

We'll talk later.

3 comments:

kenju said...

If you find a good thermos, let me know. Mine is old and too small and ought to be replaced.

Anonymous said...

thanks!
you made me laugh and i am curled up under my desk in the fetal position!

cathy

Mahala said...

kenju: Surely to goodness they make one that'll stand up to my wrecklessness.

p00karabbit: lol Get up!!! You may get stuck down there.