Saturday, June 17, 2006

Counting Down and Wal-Mart Shopping

The amazon and I headed over to TN to get our nails done. We drove all the way out there in the hippy van with no air and the danged place was closed. That's twice I've gone out there when they were supposed to be open for nothing. We ended up at Wal-Mart where I bought new makeup, a top, some shorts and a few groceries. When we got back home, I broke my well worn, super comfy "going out to feed the dog / take out the trash / running to the store" flip-flop sandal thingies. I think they have some at the dollar store.

Now, the little Amazonian is gone back over to TN for midnight bowling amongst the redneck hillfolk with one of her girlfriends. This means I can HOG my computer all I want without feeling guilty. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Two weeks 'til Vegas. I'm in countdown mode. Ya'll bear with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ya'll bear with me."

Bearing...