Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Chick TV


I moved the raptor chickens to a new box. They didn't appreciate being handled and thrust in to a new world, but I'm sure they'll adjust.. or peck my eyes out in my sleep. I promise this one is shorter. My tablet wi-fi died and it's boxed up, waiting to be shipped for repair so I took this with my phone. I need to remember to get my good camera out of the truck next time.

Anywho...

Coffee's brewing, I've got piles of laundry to hang out but it snowed and rained all friggen night so I'll be finding creative ways to position my granny panties in front of the electric heater for the remainder of the day.

Ya'll have a good one. We'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!

5 comments:

Travel said...

Pretty little birds, I understand they will eat almost anything. Joel Salatin in his book, "Folks this ain't normal" recommends chickens as back yard pets - they eat kitchen scraps - provide eggs and are tasty. .

Celia said...

Good luck with your chicks, I love them. They do eat anythingthough, little cannibals, get a sleep mask for your eyes ;-).

tiff said...

Palatial new digs!!

Unknown said...

I'd love to know what all they were "saying" while you were filming that!

Anonymous said...

I would say "how cute" but due to a Sheldon like experience during my youth, I can only say watch your back, cause those little birds are MEAN! LOL good luck with them!