Friday, April 15, 2011

Bones, Shots and Riding the Drama Llama

It's a pleasant 50° in the holler this morning. The sun is shining, but dark clouds have been spotted easing over the top of the mountains over towards Scary Hillbilly Town, right where I'm headed this afternoon. I get to haul Pupzilla to the vet for her shots.

Oh joy.

I am kinda looking forward to it, I'm anxious to find out how much she weighs. I know when I wake up at 2 a.m. with the need to pee, it feels like a 200lb gorilla laying across my legs...

Oh she has her own bed. She has a nice, new crib mattress that I drag out every night and put away every morning. She lays on it approximately 5 minutes before she leaps into my space, flailing about like a big hairy toddler, dragging beef knuckles and the occasional shoe into bed with her.

It's a little scary what I find buried in my bed sometimes.

Anywho...

So I'm leaving work at noon. Bossholio was off a couple of days last week, then came in for about an hour on Monday before having an "episode." I'm still not sure what happened other than, everything was fine, I went to the bathroom, came back and he was gone. They said he thought he was having a heart attack and took off to drive himself tot he E.R... all the way over in Greenville Tennessee.

He was out for two days, then came back and said nothing was wrong with him and acted pissed off that he didn't have a heart attack and die.

He's such a high strung little drama queen.

My plans for the weekend involve some mowing, some tilling (I finally bought a baby tiller. That's a small cultivator, not something you plant babies with,) cleaning off the porch and getting my Sister Wives fix on Sunday night.

I know how to live it up ya'll.

Ya'll have a kick ass weekend. We'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

tiff said...

Off work at noon sounds awesome - for whatever reason!

Anonymous said...

Hope the pup does ok on the ride to town. And have loads of fun playing in the dirt.

Unknown said...

I like that crib mattress idea! My daughter needs to get one of those for her dawg, although she's nowhere near as big as Pupzilla!

And yeah, enjoy your diggin'!

BetteJo said...

I got off work at noon-thirty on Friday, we should have hung out! Course, there are a few miles between us...