Quickie!!

One of the psychiatrists from the hospital called yesterday to ask me how long Ma had been battling depression. She was considering releasing her from the hospital with plans for out patient therapy. When I finished being a big tattle-tale, Ma was admitted to the psych ward for a short stay against her will.

The Amazon has been walking around muttering, "So mad. She's gonna be so mad," ever since.

I called the nurse's station last night, resulting in a giant knot in my gut when the nurse said Ma was upset because she didn't understand why she was there. I'm not sure if it was the guilt knot or the onions on the salad I'd had earlier, but last night turned into a barf fest of epic proportions.

I suck at being the grown up.

I'm still sending my resume around, but I'm being picky. T.A. is trying to get on at the hospital in the evenings. It would mean alot more money for her, benefits and a little taste of life outside the holler.

So yeah. That's how things are now. 

We'll get caught up with other stuff sometime this week. In the meantime, ya'll have a good one.

Later Taters!!


Share/Bookmark