|There are a few more pictures from Friday on Flickr.|
I wish I could say it's great to be back at work, but I'd hate to lie to ya'll. My inbox over floweth.
Being off for a week made me realize some things.
- I seriously hate my job. Well, Bossholio's attitude. I had the beginnings of a full blown anxiety attack Saturday, worrying over what kind of mood Himself would be in upon my return. Screw that bull mullarky.
- When ungoverned by a traditional work schedule, I can and will sleep till 11 a.m. every day.
- I have reached an age where hanging out at the Farmer's Market for an afternoon will leave me feeling giddy with excitement.
- I realized just how burnt out I was by about Wednesday, when total relaxation had a chance to take hold. I was so laid back, I considered buying a VW bus, painting it with flowers, quitting my job and changing my name to Pussywillow.
- I miss making jewelry. I realized how much of my "free" time is spent trying to scrape together some extra money online here and there, leaving very little time for stuff I genuinely enjoy doing. I need to fix that.
I'd better get my butt in gear and make some money for The Man. Ya'll have a great one. We'll talk again soon.