Friday, June 18, 2010

Puberty, Barney Fife and TGIF!

I'm so glad this week is almost in the can. Bossman is off on a long weekend, orders are rolling in and things are looking up every day.

After work, I'm heading to the new nail salon down by the new World O' Wally and getting mine done. I know, I've been saying that for a month, but I've felt like crap for that long and never felt like mustering the energy to decipher Vietnamenglish for a half hour. 

But today? Today I feel like a buck fifty eight a million bucks. I may even get that hair cut I've been whining about for forever. Maybe if I can stop rockin' the hag hair, sausage fingers look I'll come to life a little. 

Maybe.

 I guess I should probably buy groceries too. We're down to a bag of salmon fillets, three mini bagels and a third of a box of Uberterrific Valuepak Ultrathin Sketti noodles. Okay, that's not entirely true, I'm sure there's other stuff to eat, but nothing anyone really wants. We do, however, have lots of pet food. I broke down and bought the ginormous forty pound bag of name brand puppy food, with the chewy bits, for Pupzilla, just days before she suddenly decided she'd rather not eat it anymore. She wants the the other dog food, as long as she's eating it out of Sammy's and Yoda's bowls. 

Yeah.. we're going through the puppy version of puberty I think. Power struggles, temper tantrums and other fun stuff. As Barney Fife would say, "Nip it in the bud!"

Oh God. Did I just quote Barney Fife? 

*sigh*

Anywho...

I gotta go buckle down and tackle this data entry. Ya'll have a good one, we'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!

No comments: