Monday, June 21, 2010

A Girl Could Starve Around Here

My day so far:
  • I was 15 minutes late
  • I found mouse poopy turds on my desk
It can go either way folks. Keep your fingers crossed.

And now:
Why I Have Unlimited Texting

6/18 10:58 am Me: (to The Amazon) I'm gonna work through lunch. Wanna bring me food?
11:06 am Me: HERROOOOHHHHHH
11:07 am Me: WAKEY WAKEY OR I TOSS YOUR LAPPY IN DA LAKEY
11:07 am Me: GIT UP
11:07 am Me: I'LL BUY U SAMMICH
11:16 am Me: OMG GET UP
11:41 am Me: *crawls across the floor reaching out for the sub in the distance.. but it is only a mirage*
12:39 pm The Amazon: you're such a drama nerd. If you wait 10-15 minutes, then order, it should be ready by the time I take a shower and come get $$ from you.
12:40 pm Me: U order it
12:40 pm T.A.: ... but..
12:45 pm Me: Doooooooooo eeeeeeeet
12:45 pm T.A.: but I dun wannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
12:46 pm Me: OMG I AM STARVING
12:47 pm T.A.: lol fine! I'll call after my shower then come get $$
12:49 pm Me: Too.. weak...to ...reply.. lights.. getting.. dim.. must..have.. sustenance.. soon.. aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhh
12:50 pm T.A.: well tell me what you want goober!
12:51 pm Me: Sammich.. long one. Wiff cheese
12:52 pm T.A.: tell me your order or I come hurt choo

So much love from the offspring. She'd let me fade away from hunger.. I'm sure of it.

Anywho...

Let's rock this Monday like Freddie Mercury in skin tight white jeans. Ya'll have a good one.

Later Taters!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love Freddie. There will never be another one like him.

tiff said...

Or, ya could have picked up the phone and CALLED? :)

Mahala said...

Love Freddie.. for sure :)

And yes Tiff, that's how I finally got her awake lol. I'll be sure and pack a lunch from now on lol.

MJ said...

I'm not much of a texter. My husband, on the other hand, never makes calls, only texts. That would drive me insane. It seems like something that would be a 2 minute phone call turns into 20 minutes of typing on those little keys. Ugh.

BetteJo said...

How awesome was he? Man.