My New Year So Far

I think I've got the Rainbow Brite Multi-Colored Plague of Death which I most likely contracted this past week from my trashy big boobed cousin with the lazy eye's youngin, who is always here and always coughing, sniffling, snorting and.. eating.

There are substances coming out of my face that aren't normal.. in every color of the rainbow. And I can taste the rainbow. Maybe it's the Skittles Plague of You Just Wish You Were Dead. I suppose it's possible that it's a raging sinus infection or a cold, but I doubt it.

At 5 a.m. I woke up with a sore throat and nasal passages that felt like they'd been filled with concrete. I think I'm gonna die.

In other news...

The weather guy is predicting snow showers for today. Please excuse me if I don't jump up and down for mother freakin' joy.

I'm going to go rest now in a chemically induced state of semi consciousness and watch the Criminal Minds marathon.

Later Taters.