Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Louise Sticks Her Foot In It and More Drunken Chicklet

We're under a winter weather... thingie this morning. The schools here in Hee-Haw county are closed, along with surrounding counties. The weather gurus seem to think some precipitation type chit is going to hit the fan later today.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I was going to come here today and share a little incident that occurred between me and Louise yesterday afternoon, but I've decided that if I shared with ya'll exactly what she said, as she recited her little tale of racial hatred, under the guise of a "joke," ya'll probably wouldn't believe me anyway. As I sat here, mouth agape, listening to her spew forth with my own ears, I could barely believe it myself.

When I didn't laugh and sat staring at her in disbelief, she had the gall to ask, "Don't choo git it??"

Because I'm trying to be a better person and fight the urge to spork my co-workers between the eyes, I just smiled and changed the subject. Now she's mad at me. Whatever. She'll get over it or she won't.

In other news...

Before Louise got her granny panties in a wad yesterday, she asked me if I'd heard the latest about Drunken Chicklet. I hadn't heard a thing, so she was more than happy to give me the lowdown. Apparently DC is in jail for drug possession. The arrest occurred at the jail when she attempted to pass some meth to an inmate she was visiting.

I guess it's safe to assume that DC ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Anywho...

It's Tuesday ya'll, but it's a three day week, meaning that it's also Humpday. Let's hump it like a drunken monkey!

Later Taters

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I swear, is there anything more fun than a drunk monkey on a winter weather watching Tuesday morning????

I think not.

Anonymous said...

I got drunk once on Brass Monkey;)

BetteJo said...

Sometimes the comments here are almost as entertaining as your posts! Almost. :) They do make me chuckle!