Saturday, October 18, 2008

We Won't Tell Anyone, Kay?

As I waddled around the kitchen this morning, the air filled with the soothing aroma of fresh brewed coffee, mixing gently with the nose hair eating stench of Miss Clairol cooking on my hag hair, I noticed some movement out the window, over at the vacant lot.

When I looked outside, I saw Bubba Joe Bob over there, preparing to move the old shed. "Silly Bubba," I thought. He had his camo Carhart gear on, like it was winter or something. Then, I noticed the little Bubbette he had with him, some misguided mother's child I usually see tartin' 'round town in Daisy Dukes cut off plumb up to her coochie business. She too was wearing more clothes than usual.

Hmmm.

I had the air conditioner on, but it was set on 68°. I walked over to the front door, peeking out, being careful not to be seen, what with my head all slicked back with youth inducing hair color and my flowered robe with no belt tie.

There was no sense in flashing my bodacious tattas to little Bubbette, glorious in their unrestrained state. I'd hate to make her feel inadequate.

*cough*

Imagine my shock when I saw that the temperature outside was only 50°... and here I was running the a.c.

Sometimes I'm a biscuit short of the preacher's plate at a Baptist social.

Anywho.. that's my Saturday so far. How's it going with you?

Ya'll have a good one.

Later Taters!

8 comments:

tiff said...

Dude - it's schizo around here - warm one hour and cool the next.

Hooray, fall?

kenju said...

Tiff is right! We never know what it will do around here.

Dianne said...

I did the same thing twice this week!!

newduck said...

Air conditioner? In October? Round these parts we turn our heaters on in August. Welcome to Wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

I turned my heat on for the first time this weekend. Damn its cold but not as cold as up in Connecticut! I just hope I don't spend my whole paycheck on oil this year...

Travel said...

Nice and cool here, we went to the races for a couple of hours yesterday in long sleves and jeans. Stay cool,

DG

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes I'm a biscuit short of the preacher's plate at a Baptist social."

LMAO!

A Spot of T said...

It's a GREAT day. Except it's tuesday. Because I'm WAY behind in blog reading. Just thought you would want to know that.