Monday, October 20, 2008

Mooburger and Fall Colors

It's a brisk 48 ° outside the trailer window this morning. I finally fixed my super special digital Weather Channel thermometer yesterday. Now I won't be running the ac when there's an artic freeze goin' on outside.

(Fixed = Changed Batteries.. lest you get too excited over my home repair skizzles)

I'd like to lay around and enjoy the life of leisure today, but I need to make a grocery run. I went on payday, but they didn't have much in the way of meat, so I just picked up the bare minimum. Yesterday, the sale paper showed they've got mooburger on sale and chunky chicken thighs, dirt cheap, so I'm going to run out and stock up.

I'd have more to spend, but I went kinda kittywampus ordering clothes. I had intended to spend $30 bucks or so, but I ended up with $65. That's not too bad for two pairs of dress slacks and four tops.. is it? I had a discount code for $15 off on top of that, but I didn't enter it where I was supposed to and ended up hitting "confirm" prematurely. I'll be kicking myself in the behind over that for days.

We live and learn.

Yesterday I told ya'll about how writing is one of my passions. The other is driving around town, snapping pictures of everything in sight. I'm not sure it can ever turn in to a career, but it makes me happy.

Here are a few I snapped at the Asylum Friday and around town Saturday:





Ya'll have a booty kickin' Monday.

Later Taters!

9 comments:

kenju said...

Good pix! I love the water shots.

poopie said...

Purdy pics! I do the same thing for fun.

tiff said...

Dood - you can do the writing. And the photo-taking. You has skizzles, fo sho.

In the meantime, well done on the clothing finds!

AC said...

What Tiff said! Love the lady bug perspective.

Traci Dolan said...

Put the pictures in your book with your writings... two for the price of one.

Jeni said...

Pictures were great! You do very well with the camera. The scenery there looks very much like the area here, where I live. I'm lousy though with scenery pictures -never manage to capture the essence but you did.

A Spot of T said...

You definitely have skizzles! I love seeing where other people live so thanks for the tour :o)

BetteJo said...

Damn lady! You're just creative and talented all the way around!

MJ said...

I always end up spending more than I need to... *sigh*

Lovely photos!