Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sex Education in Frog Pond Holler

Lawd have mercy! I've been trying to write this all dang day, but I can't seem to get a break. Ya'll hang on for the ride while I try like hell to share this story that I've been chewing on since I got here this morning.

It all started yesterday, when I finally got out of three hours worth of ass cheek numbing, long winded meetings. I entered the office through the back door, coming around past Bubbles' cubey, just in time to catch a conversation between her and Louise:

Louise: "I seen it in this book, I ain't lyin!"

Bubbles: "I don't know a thing about that stuff and I don't want to know."

Louise: "Don't choo wanna have them organisms like them wimmens on the teevee? I mean.. I'd like fer Manny to git my motor all revved up like that, a'drivin' me to a'moanin' and a' hollerin' and a carryin' on."

I stopped in my tracks, standing quietly just outside Bubbles' cubicle.

Bubbles: "That ain't real. Bubbahubby says only trashy women carry on like that, their eyes rolling back in their heads like somethin' possessed by demons because it makes their men think they're doin' something special and it makes them.. you know.. excited for more s-e-x."

Louise: "No! It's fer real! I seen a picture in this book. It's called the clee-toe-rissis.. or somethin' like that and if they rub it, it gets all hard.. just like a man's.. you know.. rod."

By now, I'm standing just beyond the cubey wall, trying with every ounce of self control I have to not bust out laughing, while a part of me wanted to go have a seat between them, offering a little sex education and anatomy lesson for these two married women.

But then, in the past, when I've said anything to even suggest that I may have had sex before, they act like I'm the whore of Babylon, so what the hell? I decided to just listen.

Louise: "Gimme that pen, here.. see? This here is the verginer and this little knobby thing right here? This is the clee-toe-rissis."

Apparently, Louise was having to draw Bubbles a picture. I may or may not have dug in the trash after everyone left, trying to find the actual drawing.

*cough*

Bubbles: "I don't believe you. Bubbahubby ain't never said a word about any clittorini or nuthin' like that. And he was in the United States Navy, he knows about stuff."

Louise: "Well, you just take this with you and when you git to the house tonight, you show it to Bubbahubby and git him to try it out."

Bubbles: "Ewww.. that's just nasty. That part of your body is not meant to be touched."

Louise: "Hmmph.. that's what you think. I read in this book..."

Bubbles: "Just what kind of smut are you reading?? It didn't come from the library did it??"

Louise: "No.. but I read in this book that sometimes.. (Louise got really quiet) .. they use their mouths.. you know.. THERE."

With that, Louise came strutting out of Bubbles' cubey. I didn't try to hide. I smiled great big right up in her face, causing her to break into a pony trot across the hall back to her office. I had to go outside after that because there was no way I could tactfully contain the snorting, tearing and boisterous laughter that followed.



~*~



The fun continued later when I noticed something different on Bubbles' desk. I waited until the coast was clear, then stealthily leaned over the cubey wall with my camera. When Lulu came by late Friday afternoon to share a little town gossip, she asked, "Is that your phone ringing? I'll come back later."

"Oh no, sit down, take a load off, it's not mine. That's the Dildo Phone," I said.

Lulu gave me an odd look."The wut?"

"Look at Bubbles' desk. I guess she wanted a shoulder rest thingie for her phone, but the company wouldn't buy her one. You know she's got to have everything I have. Bubbahubby must have stolen her one from somewhere."




I think the rubber band is a nice touch.

Anywho, ya'll have a great weekend. We'll talk again real soon.

Later Taters!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are B-A-D Ms Mahala.
I luvs it.

Have a fine weekend.

Significant Snail said...

Thank you Mahala for giving me something to laugh about!! Great pic too...

I guess Bubbahubby is afraid that Bubbles will find out that real sex is good...and he's not! Yeah, just keep the little woman in the dark to keep her in line. That's some bass-ackwards thinking.

Joy T. said...

I just want you to know I'm in class right now and I may or may not have burst out into a full blown laugh. And got in trouble. But it was soooooo worth it!!!!

Unknown said...

I swear, one of these days I'm gonna learn to go pee before I read your posts! You are so bad, and that's why we love you!

Anonymous said...

When I say I'm in love, you'd best believe I'm in LOVE, l-u-v.

BetteJo said...

Kinda looks like the phone on MY desk. Do yer suppose I been usin' it wrong???

Jessica Eiden Smedley said...

Oh, Sweet Jesus! I admire your restraint; I don't think I would have been able to contain myself.

You should leave one of the Marquis de Sade's book on her desk.

poopie said...

*snort* Girl, you ain't right. And I love that!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! ROFL!!! I'm with Jessica on the Marquis de Sade's books. *g*

Anonymous said...

That was worth the wait! I would have loved to have seen the drawing that Louise made!

terri said...

OMG! PUH-LEEZE tell me you made that up! This is priceless! I have been SO cranky today. All week actually... and this post just made me laugh like nothing else! Thank YOU!

Anonymous said...

I just don't know what to say !!!

Robbie

Aarin said...

omg just trying to imagine the anatomical terms being spewed forth with a thick southern accent made me snorggle a bit while trying to drink a glass of soda.

Jeni said...

Or, now here's a thought -you could try to find some of that special hormone enriched cream that the woman who was the hostess (with the mostess) on an afternoon woman's talk show -it ran on the family channel and I can't for the life of me think of her name now -Christina something or other) advocated mainly for menopausal women and she swore up and down that it totally enhanced her sex life to the absolute max -eyes rolling in the back of her head, kind of reaction. No lie here! Of course, that would involve Bubbles actually touching something she apparently considers "nasty" wouldn't it?
What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Bubbles don't know what she's missin ~ it doesn't get much better than eyes rollin back;)

Me said...

OMG that phone caused me to gasp a little. LOL.

And the sex talk? OMG again. I can't believe the things they don't know...

Kimberly McKay said...

Surely women today aren't that clueless...are they? HA! That was a great read my bloggin friend.

Anonymous said...

This post was hilarious! You kill me dolp

Anonymous said...

I wonder what would happen if a copy of this book were to suddenly appear on her desk?

Great post Mahala!

Traci Dolan said...

I'm speechless. Completely and totally speechless. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT A CLITORIS IS???? WHAT??? OMG!!!! WHAT?!?! GET. OUT!!

You know the meaning of "shock and awe" lady, totally.

billythekid said...

brilliant! I just stumbled across this blog as part of my blogshares game play but you're definitely going in my blog bookmarks.

Great writing, very funny!

billy x

tiff said...

Will someone come over here and clean up the puddle of drool I have on my desk from my mouth hanging open at just how IGNORANT some folks are?

Dang!

But so well told. Thanks!

newduck said...

Oh lord, that just cracked me up so bad. I was okay until I saw the picture of the phone, then I just pretty much lost it. Thanks for the laugh!

Sarah said...

At first I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants! Is it true that this population really exists? These women who have children but never had an orgasm! OMG! I want to laugh more but at the same time it is so sad to think there are women out there who are so out of touch with their bodies.

MJ said...

OMG! I'm dying over here!

They sound like a lot of the GA women I know! :D LOL

Going Comomdo said...

No. Freaking. Way. That picture is not real. She did NOT affix that, er, THING with a rubber band.

kenju said...

How in the name of Heaven did I miss this one when it was posted??? Thanks for the link, Mahala. It's priceless!