Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pondering Life

As I sit here, gingerly sipping my very hot coffee and having a banana, which could be just a tad bit riper, I find myself pondering a number of things. The state of our nation and our world, the rising cost of existing, the collective depression that seems to be casting it's net over everyone I encounter and most importantly...

Just how does Bubbles squeeze that much butt cheek in to such a small amount of fabric and not come busting out all over?

Ahhhh.. life's unanswered questions..

There's still no ventilation here at the Asylum and I doubt they'll be doing any repairs this late in the season. With sales pretty much in the toilet, spending has been cut to nothing. It's damned near impossible to even get an ink pen around here. Luckily it's cloudy and cool today. We've all got desk fans to help circulate some air, we're actually probably better off breathing a bit of fresh air instead of the recirculated weld dust and paint fumes that normally keeps us all sneezing and walking around looking like we're coming off a three day drunk.

Anywho..

The Tuesday back after being off for three days is always hectic, so I'd better get back to work and restore some order to the gaum that is my desk.

Ya'll have a good one. We'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!

6 comments:

tiff said...

What's a gaum?

I really need a picture of Bubbles. In my mind she's a hefty thing, but now you're changing all that up on me. Some visual aids would be much appreciated. Thx!

kenju said...

Yeah, what's gaum?

You could sneak up on Bubbles and take a picture from the rear; that way we could see her heft, but you wouldn't be messing with her privacy.

Significant Snail said...

I always wondered how people could pour themselves into pants and still breathe??!!

Good thinkinkg, Kenju!!

Anonymous said...

You've done a wonderful job of subtly conveying that.....

Y O U N E E D A V A C A T I O N

from

EVERYTHING.

I wish it could happen for you.

terri said...

I had to google "gaum."

"gaum (gôm)
tr.v. gaumed, gaum·ing, gaums Upper Southern U.S.
To smudge or smear."

And I agree. Visual aids of Bubbles are necessary.

Travel said...

So funny, it just sort of sneaked up on me, and I needed that.

DG