No Craig Ferguson and Amphibians in My Head

Gray skies hanging over Frog Pond Holler made it really hard to get out of bed this morning.

It's been a rough one ya'll.

I've been having a bad spell the past few days. I can't get my rings on, my head's all froggy and walking feels like treading water. I know it's only temporary and it's no where near as bad as it was pre-colchacine, but it's still annoying. By lunchtime I'm usually back to normal, the frogs have cleared out and my fingers look a little less like Jimmy Dean sausage links.

In other news, my DVR is borked. I think (hope) it's just that I've worn out the DVD I was taping Craig Ferguson on. In any case, I won't know for sure until I'm able to make a trip to civilization to get more. I bought some about a month ago, but they were DVD +R, not DVD -R. (WTF?) In the meantime, I can't watch Ferguson in all his butt wiggling glory until I get it fixed. This makes for a very unhappy Mahala.

Anywho, the Hee-Haw County Weekly comes out today, so I'll be back after lunch with all the holler news that's fit to tell. In the meantime.. ya'll know what day it is.

Hump it real good.