Life in the Holler

The absence of posting here has probably lead ya'll to believe that I'd done up and died.

Not to worry, I will live to post again.

I left work early on Friday due to an intestinal attack of ginormous proportions, which continued on through Saturday. However, never let it be said that mountain women aren't tough as I still managed to dye my hair, with highlights even and go to the grocery store in between my extended visits to the potty palace. Just when I thought all was said and done, there came the Saturday night puke fest, which lasted on until the wee hours of Sunday morning.

Other than feeling like I've been beaten with a stick in my sleep, I'm much better this morning.

I would have let ya'll know sooner, but the computers were down at the asylum when I arrived.

Technology is such a pain.

Anywho, we'll get caught up in a bit. In the meantime, ya'll have a good one :)