Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not Really Even a Post

I'm getting a late start posting today and I don't really have a topic, so let's just toss it in the air and see where it lands, kay?

Have ya'll ever tried to apply eyeliner when your allergies were kicking your hind end to kingdom come? My eyes are red, swollen and all runny and icky. That's pure sex appeal right there. I look like I smoked a huge doobie before I came to work.

Where is kingdom come anyway? What does it mean? Do ya'll know?

There's a new video of Tom Cruise circulating the interwebs. I'm sorry, that dude's got a serious case of the crazy eye. I know he speaks out against psychiatric medications, but he looks like he could use a dose or six if you ask me. Not that you did.. or that my opinion matters in any way.. I'm just sayin'.

We got our snow here this morning, but it ended up like most of my dates...

*The size of the event was grossly overestimated

*The "snow" was more of a limp, damp mess

*After a lot of exciting promises, I still ended up disappointed

Anywho, here's hoping some exciting, earth shattering and delicious event worthy of blog fodder occurs before the end of the day.

See ya'll then.

8 comments:

tiff said...

I rather LIKE the random!!

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise has been on the crazy train for a LOOOOONG time. And I agree, he could use a dose of something. *g*

Anonymous said...

My kids were crushed. By the time the flurries of snow turned decent enough to do anything with.... it also started raining instead.

Big heapin soggy mess in the yard.

Tom Cruise - also a big heapin soggy mess.

Idgie

Mahala said...

Thanks Tiff!

Tori, I still think if he lived in a trailer park and went around acting like that, Social Services would come take that youngin away.

Awww Idge, buy the kids some silly string or somethin'.

Unknown said...

Aww, my name got fixed on your side bar ... no more Honesuck le Rose.

Bummer!

Mahala said...

You will always be Honeysuck LeRose to me lol.

Jeni said...

I'd say for something you just tossed up in the air to see where it would land, it came through into some nifty little areas. Tom Cruise -most definitely - needs a dose of something or other - or maybe just a kick in the behind to tell him to shut the you-know-what-up! If you REALLY want to see and "enjoy" a bit more snow - come on up here. It's down to the fine stuff but still spitting it out now however, I don't think we got more than maybe four inches or thereabouts.

BetteJo said...

I'm thinkin' a picture of the porch with the chair on it might make a great header - or at the very least - great pic on your sidebar for your blog!