Friday, January 04, 2008

Britney Spears Taken to Hospital

Do ya'll remember a few months back when I defended Britney Spears? How I said the press was being unfair to her and needed to lay off?

Can I take it back?

TMZ is reporting that last night, after refusing to turn her boys over to K-Fed's bodyguards after her scheduled visitation (that's Kevin Federline, her ex-husband, also sometimes referred to as "Fed-Ex"), law enforcement arrived to find Britney Spears under the influence of "an unknown substance." She and her youngest son, Jayden James, were transported by ambulance to a local hospital. Britney was photographed smiling like the clueless wonder that she is as the paramedics strapped her in for the ride.

Both boys are now in the custody of their father and Britney Spears is being held for "evaluation."

I can't help but wonder if Britney was feeling a little left out after news that her sixteen year old sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, star of Nickelodeons's "Zoey 101," was pregnant hit the newstands. The story of Jamie Lynn's pregnancy, by the way, was sold to the highest bidder (OK! Magazine) by her own mother, Lynn Spears. The deal included OK! Magazine having rights to the first published pictures of the baby when it's born.

Lynn Spears seriously needs to stop pimping her girls out like street hookers. Surprisingly (not!)her new parenting book was put on hold by publishers.

Oh and since we're on the subject, don't you love how all these other pseudo celebs and politicians jump on the bandwagon, giving an opinion on whether "Spears the younger" should keep her baby, like it's any of their flippen business, just so they can pimp their own book and get on the boob tube? What the hell is Blair from "The Facts of Life" (Lisa Welchel) doing on Good Morning America talking about that poor youngin's pregnancy?

That's just creepy ya'll. I'd change my name and move to like.. Budapest or some shit, have my kid and raise it to be a sheep herder.

I'll return for my regularly scheduled post after coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'd change my name and move to like.. Budapest or some shit, have my kid and raise it to be a sheep herder." God, I love it! Thanks for a good laugh! Yeah, this whole mess is outrageous and you can sure see that the apples didn't fall far from the mamma tree in that family. Thank God for my normal, if not perfect, life.

Jeni said...

I saw that bit about her, the kids, police, etc., on tv and all I could do was shake my head and say "WTF?" Sure does say a lot for the genetic strain in that family doesn't it? Much as I think the clan is a group of fruitloops for sure and pity the poor little one on the way, it still is no one else's business but the kid sister's as to what she does once the baby arrives. And let me know if the second cup of coffee helped you to comprehend all this stuff better. I'm on my third cup of the day and nothing has cleared the questions I have up here yet! LOL Maybe I need some stronger coffee????

Anonymous said...

Strange things happen when some people grow up without a childhood, pushed into the spotlight. It does support the arguement for requiring conception permits.

DG