Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Karma Chamelion

I'm sitting here enjoying my greasealicious mooburger from the Eat n' Go (and go and go) with a Pepsi from the company drink machine, contemplating the karma induced wrist slapping received by Thelma, Louise and Bubbles earlier.

I missed the actual drama, I was indisposed in the ladies room when it all went down, but Lulu was kind enough to fill me in with all the details. I had heard them all in there cacklin', hootin' and a' hollerin' earlier, sounding like a bunch of hens on crack and had silently hoped someone would quietly sneak over there and close the door. I was entering the one big weekly order from our one big customer and they were gettin' all up on my nerves.

Apparently after I left my desk, Lulu went in there to make a copy when Thelma and Louise's supervisor barged in and told them they were making too much noise and proceeded to slam their door.

*snort*

Anywho...

Over the past few days I've wanted to share my opinion on the Vick case, but every time I begin to write it I get so angry, foaming at the mouth and end up having to backspace over an assortment of four letter words, some of which I've not uttered since moving from the sailor town I grew up in. So I'll just leave it at that, I think ya'll can sort of figure out what I was going to say.

I'll be back later to let ya'll know if I found a ride home or if I had to hoof it through the woods.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely having an interesting week. Hens on crack...heh.

Travel said...

I bet you and I could come up with an appropriate punushment for dog-fighting . . . more than being suspended from playing football for a year or two.

DG

AC said...

Is it any cooler over there yet? or wetter? I hate to think of hoofin it if its not.

Mahala said...

bloggrrl: If I ever quit my job, I'll run out of topics lol.

DG: While it's true that I'd love to take a vice grip to his man bits, the thing that gripes my rearend is that he's suddenly "found Jesus." He regrets getting caught, that is all.

ac: It is a little cooler, but not much. Louise let me hitch a ride with her, thankfully.