Monday, July 09, 2007

The Hunchback of Frog Pond Holler

Okay ya'll, fess up. Who snuck in my house last night and beat the beejeezus out of me with a baseball bat? Lawd I'm like an old woman, my hands won't work right, my hips are all locked up and I'm hobbling around like Quasimodo.

Do you think maybe I over did it.. just a tad over the weekend?

I scrubbed, I cleaned, I picked foreign substances out of the bathtub drain. It didn't help that the outside temperature didn't dip below 90° until about 9 o'clock last night. It hovered right around 80° in the house all day. Maybe I sweated off a few pounds, I'll go sneak out to shipping after first shift leaves and borrow the scales to find out.

I've got so much to do today but I just don't see myself getting much accomplished. Luckily Bossman is still out of the office a couple more days.

One thing I do have on the agenda for today is to call the Big City auditorium/theater to find out when tickets go on sale for Craig Ferguson's November visit. I'm determined to place myself front row center, so I can sit there grinning like a fool and possibly embarrassing the heck out of myself.

Never let it be said that I don't plan ahead.

Ah well, I'd better get my nose to the grindstone, my ass in gear, get crackin'... but not ass crackin' .. I'm not a plumber.

In the words of Bubbles, Ya'll have a PUUUUUUUUUUUURFECT, AWWWWESOME, GREEEAT DAY!!!! (somebody shoot me..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you only need one ticket you'll probably have much better luck getting a great seat. For what it's worth. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling more flexible soon!