Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hamsters, Festus, Boobs and Nudity

It's been a while since we've looked at some of the off the wall searches that bring people here to Hidden Mahala, so I thought I'd share.

Keep in mind, this is exactly as the searches appear, I couldn't make this crap up if I tried.

1. Beth Chapman tits (that one came from Scotland.. who knew The Dog was an international star?)
2. hamster broken legs from glue trap (If your hamster suffers from this, don't sit around and GOOGLE IT for God's sake, take it to the vet)
3. application for festus missouri redneck (I don't know.. I don't want to know..I'm a little frightened.)
4. mahala wish I could take back (Huh?)
5. phone numbers of whores in quebec (Ok, you have GOT to be kidding me. Surely they're not listed on 411.com under "whores?")
6. Didja eat? (that from the UK.. silly Brits :)
7. girls gotta pee (Yes, yes they do. So do boys. You have to wonder what kind of information they were looking for here.)
8. who was mahala snow (I don't know.. who was Mahala snow? Now I'm gonna have to Google it too.)
9. joley fishers tits (Apparently it's celebrity breast appreciation week on the web.)

There are also numerous searches for "Mahala" which strikes me as a little odd, I'd never heard the name before I started digging around in my family's past. There are also quite a few for "why is craig ferguson wearing a tie" or variations on the same theme. He's the only man I know who can ponder the causes for curly pube hair, pole dance and refer to himself as a big pussy on national television, keep his job and make me spew Frosted Flakes across the living room at 7am, yet ya'll are worrying yourselves over why he's wearing a tie?? Geeze, just be thankful (or not) that he's dressed at all. I've seen his bare booty more times than some men I've dated. After seeing a few of his movies and some Drew Carey reruns, I think it's safe to say Ferguson doesn't care a bit to run around nekkid.

Dang. Why am I writing about Craig Ferguson naked? I'd better get back to work.

Ya'll be blessed :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You know what they'll be googling next. *g* You do get some strange searches, though, I have to admit.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, truly amazing.

DG

Dixie said...

I have a friend from Festus, MO! She just moved from there recently.

Nekkid Craig. Mmmmm.

kenju said...

Your searches are way funnier than mine. That'll teach me to write about Kukla, Fran and Ollie...LOL

AC said...

There are lots of words is this post to entice googlers to your page. The next search result will be even more interesting.

I heard Craig on NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me program the other day. He didn't win the prize for the listener, but he was really funny and so easy to listen to. Mario Batali was on another episode and was quite entertaining as well, but without the so sexy accent.

Melissa said...

Concerning mahala searches, maybe they meant mahalo and mispelled it.

I got a good laugh over your searches.