Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's all about the Dog...

The semi-local ABC affiliate sent a crew to Frog Pond Holler today for the Bigfoot fiasco. Oh it's just going to get worse from here on out, I can tell.

When I heard today that Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman had been arrested and may be extradited to Mexico, I was a little pissed. I'll leave those of you who are interested to seek the details out for yourselves, just let it be known that I don't think it's right. I love me some Dog, bra. I mean, the dude goes to Mexico, finds an American fugitive, turns him over, gets tossed in a Mexican jail (bounty hunting is apparently illegal there and considered "kidnapping") spends a few days there then is released and returns to the states, back in 2003. The story takes two different paths from there. I guess it depends on who's version you want to believe.

It just seems wrong to me, that we'd turn him over to them, considering the circumstances. Anyway, I won't dwell on it. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Beth and their kids, who were being readied for school when our federal agents kicked his front door in with guns drawn...on behalf of the Mexican government.

Okay, I'll shut up.

But it still pisses me off.

Moving on....

It's been a fun filled night of emptying and scrubbing the little princess cat's litter box, dealing with a dog who seems to be suffering from a case of flatulence (and frightening himself with each release of offensive fumes into the atmosphere, which I hate to admit, has kept me entertained all evening), the thirty dolla ho across the road going up and down the street in her mufferless car and Ma asking me at least twenty times if I was going to go grocery shopping any time soon.

In other words, a typical fall evening in the Mahala trailer.

One more day and this week is licked. Hold on tight, we're almost there.

Later Taters

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. I am quite worried for Dog, Tim and Leland. They were all arrested on a warrant today. I don't trust that Mexican government for one minute. They can end up serving some serious time. The man got a scumbag and put the wheels of justice into motion. It's not right. I so enjoy watching his show late at night when I channel surfing and can't sleep.

Anonymous said...

That is just SO wrong!!! He went down there and got that scumbag Luster who the Mexican authorities wouldn't do anything about at the time! Oh, this just pisses me off so much I can't find the words to express how much it pisses me off!

Anonymous said...

I loved the flatulent puppy line!

DG

Anonymous said...

Put me on the 'pissed' list, too. This is the first I've heard of it...ok, so I've been busy...but I'm appalled at what I've read here.

Anonymous said...

Dang Dolphie, I'm so pissed about the dog! what kinda crap is that?

btw You've been tagged, sorry I couldn't resist this one and I think your readers would love to read 8 things bout you we DON'T know!

(hugs)
Bluez