Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm Home...


And I'm pooped!!! I have LOTS of stories to share, but dear God not tonight..er.. I mean...this morning. I'll of course share every intimate detail, well not every detail, unfortunatly some of what happened in Vegas, will have to stay there. Instead of boring you with all the other stuff, tomorrow I'll begin with the middle of the story, the part ya'll really want to know about, the story that centers around Craig Ferguson's performance.

There will be a drag queen, a couple of pseudo mobsters, a brief encounter with a late night television host (other than Ferguson, I mean), a brief mention of what is being refered to around my house as "the box office incident" and some REALLY psycho Craig Ferguson fans who, quite frankly, scared the living shit out of me.

As for now, I left my hotel room at 8a.m., took three flights, one to Phoenix, to D.C. and finally to Knoxville, then rode home with the Amazon, stopping in Tennessee because we ran into a friend of hers, which had me staggering in the front door some time after 1 a.m. That I'm even conscious is a miracle in itself.

8 comments:

AC said...

I shoulda met your plane and taken you to Waffle House.

Can't wait for the stories.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

Welcome Home, I hope mom is not too disapointed.

DG

Loner said...

Hope you get some rest - and I can hardly wait to see if your fancy nails paid off!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! Looking forward to your trip report. :)

Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting a detailed account of your trip. I'm so glad you had a great time and made it home safely!

Me said...

Welcome home my dear.... can't wait for the details!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»