Friday, February 12, 2010

I Can Handle It

If there's ever been a Friday to be thankful for, this is it.

They're calling for more of the "s" word in Frog Pond Holler today. I don't have time for this people. I've got things I need to do, stuff I need to have repaired, places to go, peeps to see. Ima need whoever took a whizz in Mother Natures Wheaties to march right up to her lair, fall to their knees and beg for forgiveness.

Remember the other day when I told ya'll that Bossman had lost his cool in the morning meeting? Well, he's got a big ol' corn cob up his butt because the guys at corporate want receipts to go with last months expense report.

Ummm.. well duh.

So anyway, that made him grumpier than usual and he needed to take it out on someone, so I got called in the office for a firm talking to yesterday.

If the man looks at me with his Boston Terrier lookin' face one more time and says, "Can't you handle it?" I will not be responsible for what I may do next.

I'll show him what I can "handle," after which he may be found cowering in the corner of his office, in the fetal position, clutching that area of his anatomy where his happy place used to be.

Back at the trailer, well it's still pooptacular, but I did get to take a shower this morning, which is great because dude.. it is HARD to fit in the kitchen sink.

*snort*

Sammy, the formerly hairless, then hairy, then hairless again Boston Baked Beagle is slowly coming back to life.. again.. and healing up fine. Yoda's been copping an attitude with Ayla, but that's just Yoda. He gets too spunky and she just pummels his little apple shaped head with her paw.

Speaking of Pupzilla, she weighed in at 23.5 pounds at her first vet visit and will be three months old tomorrow. She's pretty good about going to the door when she wants out and my plan to use my room as her "crate" has worked out nicely. I had set up a puppy crate for her before I brought her home, but she was already too big for it. My room is only slightly larger than a crate anyway.

I've got a puppy gate on order, which should make all our lives a little easier.

Anywho.. I'd better get to work. Ya'll have a good one, we'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!

2 comments:

tiff said...

'pooptacular.' not awesome.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another interesting source of information on this issue[...]