Sunday, September 06, 2009

Quiet Sunday in the Holler

Do not watch Quarantine at 1 a.m., alone, in a dark bedroom, with no one to protect you but a follically challenged Boston Baked Beagle.

You won't sleep well after. I'm just sayin'.

The Amazon and I had planned to get up early and go to Big City for some belly dancing, street performers and assorted entertainers at the Laugh Festival, but after a few double shifts and a late night at the Labor Day festivities, T.A. slept in this morning. I was thankful after being up all night, doing the Cha-Cha with Mr. G.

For those of you who are wondering, I didn't go get Miss Bonnie from the animal shelter, but it broke my heart not to. I've told myself that I need to stick to the plan and find another job before I do anything drastic. I'm trying to let go and just trust that everything will work out like it's supposed to.

Better to go with the flow than try to fight the current.

I've not posted any pictures in a while, my camera batteries went dead and I kept forgetting to charge them. With plans to go to Big City today, I finally got them all souped up yesterday. Now I can once again bore ya'll to tears with cat pictures and shots of sleeping dogs.

Yaay.

Those of you who follow me on Facebook were probably a little confused yesterday when you followed a link that landed you on a Second Life blog. I accidentally signed in to the wrong Ping.fm account. Stuff like that happens when you get older.

Anywho...

Me and T.A. are still recovering from a filling brunch of an egg-spinach-cheese concoction, with grits and biscuits as we debate whether or not it's too late to worry ourselves with getting dressed.

I'll let you know what we decide. There will not, however, be pictures of us in our skivvies.

Ya'll enjoy your weekend. We'll talk again soon.

Later Taters!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day to me!! :)