Because I Need Something Else to Feed

So.. yesterday I came back from lunch early so I could do a few laps around the property. When I fell out of got out of the truck, I noticed Tiny standing on the porch, bent over, saying, "Well c'mere you."

I was a little concerned for my safety.

"C'mere.. lemme get a' hold of ya," he continued.

Just as I was about to run like hell, he scooped up this:



It's hard to tell from the picture, but she's very tiny. Oh and.. that's my bed she's all cozied up on.. so you can kinda guess what happened next.

She has a big dirt splotch on her forehead and a sore under her chin, so I suspect she got to the Asylum under the hood of someone's vehicle. I got her home, dug out the litter box and the one can of food I had stashed away, "just in case," and closed her up in my bedroom. The Amazon got off work an hour later, bringing a bag of kitten food, which caused the tiny kitty to dance around excitedly, wrapping her little paws around the Amazon's arm in a hug while she tried to get the bag open.

I think it had been a while since she had eaten.

By 9 o'clock last night, I had been reminded what it's like to have a hyper little kitten in the house. It's sorta like an army of 2 year olds on a mission of destruction.

It doesn't have a name yet. The Amazon wants to name her something freaky, in reference to her ink blot-like spots, but I'm leaning towards "Miss ChiChi Rodriguez."

Anywho.. ya'll have a good one. I'm trying to be positive today.. I'll let you know how that works out.

Later Taters!