Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Because I Need Something Else to Feed

So.. yesterday I came back from lunch early so I could do a few laps around the property. When I fell out of got out of the truck, I noticed Tiny standing on the porch, bent over, saying, "Well c'mere you."

I was a little concerned for my safety.

"C'mere.. lemme get a' hold of ya," he continued.

Just as I was about to run like hell, he scooped up this:



It's hard to tell from the picture, but she's very tiny. Oh and.. that's my bed she's all cozied up on.. so you can kinda guess what happened next.

She has a big dirt splotch on her forehead and a sore under her chin, so I suspect she got to the Asylum under the hood of someone's vehicle. I got her home, dug out the litter box and the one can of food I had stashed away, "just in case," and closed her up in my bedroom. The Amazon got off work an hour later, bringing a bag of kitten food, which caused the tiny kitty to dance around excitedly, wrapping her little paws around the Amazon's arm in a hug while she tried to get the bag open.

I think it had been a while since she had eaten.

By 9 o'clock last night, I had been reminded what it's like to have a hyper little kitten in the house. It's sorta like an army of 2 year olds on a mission of destruction.

It doesn't have a name yet. The Amazon wants to name her something freaky, in reference to her ink blot-like spots, but I'm leaning towards "Miss ChiChi Rodriguez."

Anywho.. ya'll have a good one. I'm trying to be positive today.. I'll let you know how that works out.

Later Taters!

10 comments:

Dianne said...

she found ya! it was meant to be, she'll entertain you and give you so much blog material

love her! love her name

Evil Twin's Wife said...

She is so adorable. She's lucky to have found such a loving home. :-)

Unknown said...

Ohh a kitteh! I'm so happy she found you!

Rachel said...

I need a kitteh! :(( Congratulations, she's beautiful.

kenju said...

You'll have her fattened up in no time. Call her Tiny McFatty

Anonymous said...

How cute, if WH wasn't alergic I'd make a great cat lady.

DG

babyhellfire said...

Aww! Adorable. I think Rorshach (like the ink blot test) is a cute name,then you can call her Rory..
wait..thats what I call my kid ,maybe I am biased LOL

BetteJo said...

I just want to name something Howard.

Rebecca said...

Eh, what's one more?

tiff said...

The name is Snert.

So it is written, so shall it be.