Any Friday Off is Good Friday

It's cloudy and cool in Frog Pond Holler this Good Friday morning. It looks like some whopper sized storms are moving our way, but the coffee's hot, I don't have to go to work and I plan to enjoy a day chock full of slothful bliss.

We all know those plans never seem to work out that way, but it's nice to dream.

For those of you keeping track of my truck related dilemmas, you'll be happy to know Jolene has been fitted with new rotors and brake pads. Now I can stop as easily as I can move forward, which is great because having to hold my breath every time I hit the brake was wearing thin on my nerves and probably contributed to the explosion of gray hair sprouting from my head. The Amazon's boss only charged me $40 to put them on.

Speaking of hair, I've got not one, but two boxes of hair color sitting on the end table, one regular box and another to highlight on top of that. I've been looking at them for a week, trying to get my nerve up. Ya'll wish me luck. My do it yourself beauty experiments don't always end up with success.

This could get ugly.

Anywho.. I think I'm gonna go play on the internet a while. Everyone else, critters and kin alike, are all asleep so I've got peace and quiet for a bit. I'll check back in later.

Ya'll have a good one.

Later Taters!