Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Occasionally, A Quickie is Acceptable

Dang.. is it only Wednesday?

My desk is piled high and every time I look up, Bossman is tossing something else on it. He's like a hyper little troll, bopping up and down the hall. I'm considering slipping a Benadryl in his coffee.

Back at the house, the plumbing problems are still there. All is well as long as we don't use the washing machine. Flushing, showering and using the dishwasher are all fine. We're getting by, but the granny panty situation is getting a little iffy. Buy stock in Febreeze.

I'm just sayin'..

I'm seriously up to my chubby little butt cheeks in work this morning, so I'd better get those little cheeks moving. I'll try to give ya'll an update if and when The Cousin shows up to fix the pipes.

It's humpday ya'll. Hump it like Godzilla at a disco.

Later Taters!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a tease. I really had my hopes up.

Better that it's the washer than any other way.

I've sent a letter to YOUR congressman asking about a state holiday on the day things are fixed in their entirety. Suggested calling it Jesse Helms Day.

You have a great day, sweetie. <3

poopie said...

Well, look at it this way. If the granny panties are not at their cleanest, maybe the perv cuz won't be so tempted ;)

kenju said...

HA. Poopie's got a point.

IMHO, a quickie is often preferable!

MJ said...

Hump it like Godzilla at a disco. *chuckle*

Came from NGIP - love your blog.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Why not just use the "delicate" cycle in the dishwasher?

Anonymous said...

The pictures are lovely. I came from NGIP too and she's right. You are a riot.

Kimberly McKay said...

Man wish I had thought of benedryl for my former boss! Good one!

Traci Dolan said...

Just take a shower with your panties on, take 'em off, clean 'em up, throw 'em in the dryer. Or just turn 'em inside out and wear 'em an extree day.

At least, that's what my neighbor back in the holler said to do.

Are those pictures that you've taken, Mahala? If so, I love them and wish I had two pennies to rub together to buy one (or two).

Mahala said...

I just finished washing enough delicate underthings to last until the weekend, in the bathtub.

That was fun.

And yeppers Inanna, I took those. I'm always looking for something to pimp for a few bucks lol. I'll let ya'll know when I finally hit on something big :)

Anonymous said...

You could always go comando;)

tiff said...

going commando! always an option.

I'm loving the bible and lock picture.