Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The End is Near!!!!

Today is October 9th.


WHY HAS IT BEEN NEARLY 90° EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST WEEK??????


Good gawd. I expect to wake up and find a swarm of locusts forming an ominous dark cloud over Frog Pond Holler any day now.


Ain't no damned sense in this.


I did find myself face to face with an unusually large bunny rabbit when I started out the door this morning. There is photographic evidence, which I'll produce when I go home for lunch.


Things around the Asylum are ... well.. tense. Bubbles has some kinda hackin', barkin' chest virus thing. I've been pouring hand sanitizer and and spraying Lysol on everything. I feel sorry for her (no really, I do have a heart.. sheesh.) She had a death in her family earlier this week on top of everything else, the girl can't get a break.


Bossman left around 9ish today. He said he didn't feel well. He spent a lot of time slamming doors and growling at people this morning, I think he just didn't want to be here. That's fine, we're all a little happier with him gone, but it kinda sucks that he'd leave on a tantrum when Bubbles shows up to work, even though she's about to cough up a lung.

Maybe he'll quit.

Anywho, I'd better get a move on, the phone is ringing off the hook.

I'm checking my Bible when I get home to see if there was anything about a giant bunny of the Apocalypse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what you find out about the giant bunny in the bible. If you get any good info, it might make some things make sense...

tiff said...

As far as I know, there are no bunnies of doom in Revelations. But it's been a while since I reviewed the material.

It's hot like crazy here too, and I'm really not sure if we haven't competely stalled out in season-changing capacity. Hurry up with the cool weather and rain already!

kenju said...

Bunnies of doom? LOL Probably, we just don't know all the symbolism in the Revelation, do we?

It's 90+ every day here, and no rain for months. Our yard men seeded and aerated this week, and since mr. kenju had a stroke, I don't know who they think is going to water the lawn (read dirt) - but I sure can't. I wish they had asked first.

BetteJo said...

Oh that last line got me laughing out loud!

Travel said...

A shotgun would take care of the bunny problem. The weather is predicted to break later this week. Maybe!

DG