Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bad Timing

I woke up at some ungodly hour last night with the sudden urge to leap from my peaceful slumber and trip oh so gracefully down the hall to the potty palace for the first of what would become a series of repeated, lengthy visits.

I think I'm sick. I really, really don't have time for this right now. I'm pooped (no pun intended) yet I can't stomach the thoughts of drinking coffee.

This is so not good.

DOES THE UNIVERSE NOT UNDERSTAND I'VE GOT TOO MUCH TO DO???????????

I'd demand a meeting with Universal Management to complain, but although I do talk a good game, I'm not froggy enough to start making demands of a Higher Power. He/She may smite me with something worse... like big festering boils upon the delicate nether regions of my girly parts.

Yeah.. I think I'll just take some Imodium and suck it up.

Ya'll be blessed.

No comments: