Monday, July 17, 2006

A Day in the Life..

It hasn't been a great day. I'd share the details but it would include many four letter words in caps and I'm certain some of you would be offended. I did do most of my growing up in a sailor/biker town and I can have quite the potty mouth. People within earshot of me today found that out more than once.

Nothing tragic, nothing important, just one of those days where everything I touched turned to a pile of shit crap. We all have them, we all survive them and I will too.

Tomorrow is another day. Thank God. (and Pamprin)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There, there, stay cool today!

DG

Loner said...

Dear Mahala, you and George W had the same kind of day - both saying SHIT in public - only his got caught on a public mike.

Hope today is full of " Oh Shit, that is the greatest thing ever" instead of the other kind. :)

poopie said...

I hear ya girl. Go ahead and cuss..it's good for the soul.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»